Illinois-Chicago

jewelry for bridesmaids

Does anyone recommend a place where I can find BMS jewelry sets?  The BMS dresses are coral and sunshine yellow sash and I am looking for a pearl necklace with at least one or two pearls?  Any ideas girls? 

Thank you,

Babymiri Laughing

Re: jewelry for bridesmaids

• jbll326jbll326 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I bought earring/necklace sets from Etsy seller KarinAllie for $25 a set, which I thought was very reasonable. They were beautiful and she was so easy and flexible to work with! They were pearls with crystals and she was able to use green pearls to go with their dresses.
  • edited December 2011
    I recommend Etsy!!!  Try Etsy Alchemy for your request -- I had about 18 bids for my jewelry after a disaster with 2-be-unique (haha story in bio). 
  • edited December 2011

I recommend the jewelry store Nahoku- it is located in most malls and they sell jewelry made from fresh pearls.  I got my bridesmaid necklaces there as well as my own, they are affordable also.  I was able to hand-pick the colors I wanted in the necklaces and they ordered them for me.  Hope that helps!

• edited December 2011
    If you have time, check out the Jewelry Show in Rosemont July 8-11. I have bought so many things there for the wedding (and everyday accessories) it's just ridiculous. I ALWAYS get trapped at the pearl vendors and buy the most there. If your wedding isn't before then check it out: www.jfashow.com.

GL. :)
  • calex33calex33 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Former knottie ChiMonique makes beautiful jewelry!  She has lots of options with pearls and is very reasonably priced. I got my BM jewelry from her as well as my rehearsal dinner jewelry.

http://moniquesboutique.us/
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • andy71781andy71781 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I third on the etsy.  You can find some pretty good deals there.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Old Navy also has some reasonably priced jewelry.  You might not think it, but the bigger stores sell all types of jewelry..maybe try the one on Orland Park
  • edited December 2011
    I got mine pearl bracelets (The Icing) and earrings (Nordstrom Rack). For both they came in at $8! They are very standard white pearls medium sized. Nordstrom rack had a ton of great stuff.
    Steph & Brandon 4.17.10
    Planning Bio
    Married Bio - Updated 7.2
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you ladies I will defiantly check out all the places.  I love Etsy too I am a huge fan!! lol Its so hard to match the dress with jewelry since all the BMS are being picky.  Some want gold and some want silver, but I think I will stick with he gold.

Thanks a bunch,

Babymiri Laughing
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards