DC
Options

Day of Coordinator Pricing & Recommendations

A.M.C.A.M.C. member
First Comment
Hi all,

I received a quote from a DOC for $2,500.  This was just for services the day of and some preliminary reviews right before.  Is this the normal average?  It seems very high to me. 

I would love to hear referrals and thoughts.

Thanks!

Re: Day of Coordinator Pricing & Recommendations

• Options
    LindsMullinixLindsMullinix member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    that is high - I have a team of two day of coordinators, Graceful Weddings, for $550 - this covers the day of, 2 face to face meetings, and unlimited email and phone communication the month before the wedding.  They are awesome, check them out!
    -Linds
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Anniversary
  • Options
    mickeypottermickeypotter member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Graceful Weddings too. $800 for the 3 months leading up to the big day.
  • Options
    FtreVic7/19FtreVic7/19 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have used Tyler from Voila Event Studio for some events, are her prices are pretty reasonable. I would use her for my wedding but I am having a destination wedding.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Melissa-T-Photography/116957231677382#!/pages/Voila-Event-Studio/95816573270
    0 Invited image
    0 Yes image
    0 No image
    0 ? image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we used entertainme-de.com and were very happy! 2500 sounds HIGH!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    that definitely sounds high for just a day of coordinator. even though they do some work before the wedding, such as organizing your contracts and contacting your vendors, etc., that's still a lot. i think some of the larger/more "prestigious" boutiques may charge that but you can definitely find a perfectly capable wedding planning company to do DOC for much less.

we actually have a planner for FULL planning and her rate is about $3500 for us. khadijia with avant garde event boutique, Khadijia@ageventboutique.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Two Wedding Belles - www.twoweddingbelles.blogspot.com - are $750 for two Day of Coordinators

$2500 sounds crazy high

• Options
    JulieA99JulieA99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Outrageously high!!
  • Options
    irishfaithirishfaith member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's outrageous!!  I used Kelley Cannon and paid about $600.  She did give me a discount because she was planning another family members wedding too.  She was available to answer all my questions from the minute I signed up with her.  She gave me some great vendor suggestions and was so helpful!  She did a great job on the day of my wedding and I can't imagine what I would have done without her. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards