California-Central

In Search...Please Help!!

We just booked our venue!! Now I am in need of some major vendor help girls!! We dont live in the area where the wedding is taking place... It will be in Los Alamos which is in Santa Ynez Valley.
Photographer (vintage style)??
Florist??
Bakery?? 
DJ/Band??
If anyone can recommend any of these and there affordable please message back!!
Thank you!!
Candice

Re: In Search...Please Help!!

• Bakery: Enjoy Cupcakes... they are out of this world good! and they can bring them in an old 50' or 60's style trailer they refinished that makes for a really decor (depending on your wedding style). http://enjoycupcakes.com
  • Thanks girls!! I will look into both of those! If anyone can suggest a florist and D.J./Band it would be appreciated!!
    Thanks!
  • DJ- the BeatFreakZ  find them on Facebook

Band- VersaTones.  Also find on FB
    Photobucket
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Just because you saw it on Four Weddings, doesn't mean it's a good idea.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-central_searchplease?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:61Discussion:0a448cf5-0a0a-462e-a5ac-0f32fe7aa471Post:3029ef02-5665-4311-b681-17a930d0d9dc">In Search...Please Help!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]We just booked our venue!! Now I am in need of some major vendor help girls!! We dont live in the area where the wedding is taking place... It will be in Los Alamos which is in Santa Ynez Valley. Photographer (vintage style)?? Florist?? Bakery??  DJ/Band?? If anyone can recommend any of these and there affordable please message back!! Thank you!! Candice
    Posted by R+C10132012[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div><div>Hi Candice,</div><div>
    </div><div>My name is Skyla, I am a wedding photographer located in Santa Barbara. Congratulations on your engagement and upcoming wedding! I would love to provide your photography services!</div><div><div style="color:#222222;font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;background-color:rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.917969);"><div style="line-height:normal;text-align:-webkit-auto;">
    </div><div style="line-height:normal;text-align:-webkit-auto;">I have been a photographer for six years and have photographed numerous weddings. I use all professional, top of the line gear and editing software. Having just recently got married and been involved in the wedding industry, I understand the importance of having someone you can trust to capture your wedding day! I strive to always give my clients the best experience possible along with striking images that will last a lifetime.</div><div style="line-height:normal;text-align:-webkit-auto;">
    </div><div style="line-height:normal;text-align:-webkit-auto;">For your special day, I would be able to provide you with wedding coverage, a DVD of high resolution images (with full printing rights), and an online gallery at the rate of $200 per hour.  I also offer everything from signing canvases to photo booths at varying costs. </div><div style="line-height:normal;text-align:-webkit-auto;">
    </div><div style="line-height:normal;text-align:-webkit-auto;">
    </div><div style="line-height:normal;text-align:-webkit-auto;">If this sounds of interest to you, I would love to hear from you. You can reach me by email at skyla@skylawalton.com</div><div style="line-height:normal;text-align:-webkit-auto;">
    </div><div style="line-height:normal;text-align:-webkit-auto;"><div>You can view my website at <a style="color:#1155cc;" href="http://skylawalton.com/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">skylawaltonphoto.com</a></div><div>
    </div></div><div style="line-height:normal;text-align:-webkit-auto;">
    </div><div style="line-height:normal;text-align:-webkit-auto;">Again, congratulations! Best of luck!</div><div style="line-height:normal;text-align:-webkit-auto;">
    </div><div style="line-height:normal;text-align:-webkit-auto;">
    </div><div style="line-height:normal;text-align:-webkit-auto;">Kind Regards,</div><div style="line-height:normal;text-align:-webkit-auto;">Skyla</div><div>skyla@skylawalton.com</div></div></div></div>
  • Congrats!! I second enjoy cupcakes for sure. Photographers: Chris Holt Photography. They are amazing! I don't not much for flowers, sorry. Good luck :)
  • Dazzlin Design Wedding Rentals
    Renting out banquet white chair cloths $1.30ea (will fit crown back chair) / OR universal for $1 ea. SATIN SASHES $0.45ea. NAPKINS $0.45ea. (Sashes and Napkins, in many different colors). White table cloths $8ea. VASES 12"-24": $2-10. Dishes 10", 7":$0.45ea, Silverware: $0.20ea. Located in Sacramento, CA. Order ahead! Contact dazzlindesigns@live.com.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards