Military Brides

My Dad was diagnosed with Leukemia

I hate that I have to use that title, but we desperately need to win this! My Dad was diagnosed with leukemia a few months ago and because of this he had to leave his job. To help our family, we severely cut back on our budget. One of the things we cut was photography. Please take a second to help us win an amazing photography package. The voting will literally take less than 30 seconds. You just need to vote for Melissa and Josh here: http://gwendolyntundermann.com/blog/2011/02/01/2011-wedding-photography-giveaway/ Scroll all the way to the bottom to cast your vote.There is only one vote per computer. So you can vote from your phone, from home, and from work! Please spread the word! Thank you all for your help and support. I will keep you updated with the results!

Re: My Dad was diagnosed with Leukemia

• Beachy730Beachy730 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Seriously, you disgust me.  You have been chased off of every board, and nobody has sympathy for someone who is using their father's illness to win a contest.  I seriously hope you lose the contest just for that reason.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • trix1223trix1223 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You forgot to post this on a couple of boards.  I think you missed the flowers board.  What doies it take for you to understand that this is against the rules.  Or do rules just not apply to you?
    "Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146
  • edited December 2011
    Now THIS one took serious cajones.

Be gone with you.
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • calindicalindi member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow... seriously? 

My friend died from leukemia 2 years ago, and my grandfather was recently diagnosed with prostate cancer.  You know what I'm doing, instead of trying to get personal gain off their suffering?  I'm running a half marathon to raise money for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.  When I'm done in 2 weeks, over $2,000 will be donated in memory of my friend.  What do I get?  The satisfaction of knowing we're $2,000 closer to a cure, and having a bit of closure.

Try doing something good for your Dad and others who have leukemia, rather than using your Dad's pain to help yourself.

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards