West Virginia

need things for a plum colored wedding?

I have several real linen tableclothes from jcpenny they are called frosted grape i used them in my plum wedding just slightly lighter than some of may things that had an actual plum label. i have 3 dif sizes, 70 inch round and to different sizes of rectangle ones. I also have tons of plum  and white tulle.  approx 5000 silk rose petals 90%plum with a few green ones mixed in. message me if interested.

Re: need things for a plum colored wedding?

• I am doing a plum wedding and interested in your items. Do you have any pictures?
  • amandalea2amandalea2 member
    First Comment
    edited January 2012

It would noot let me post pictures on here for some reason so i added some to my profile. You can see some of the items for sale in some of these pictures. tableclothes, tulle, petals and a few flowers are for sale also i have unopened green napkins. i am not sellin my bouquet but if you are doing silk i got the bouquets at afloral.com for 14 dollars each. the bridesmaids carried theirs the way they came but i had a few of my decoration flowers added to mine to make it bigger. If you are interested in these items you may email me at amandamphotgraphy@yahoo.com.

• I'm interested in seeing pics of the tablecloths. If you still hae them will you email them to me at jjones7379@gmail.com? Thanks!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards