Texas-Houston
Options

Rehearsal dinner - Katy

Hello Ladies

I am looking for a private room in the Katy/I-10 area for a rehearsal dinner.  We thought we were going with Pappadeaux but their communication has been HORRIBLE so we are starting to look for other options.  Our wedding is actually on a Sun so we are looking at having to do the rehearsal on Sat noonish.  We will probably do a rehearsal lunch following instead of having everyone meet up again for dinner.  We will have around 30 people and would like to keep it around 1000 - 1200.  We are having Italian at the wedding so that is out.  I have heard that Las Alamedas is good so we will check that out but I would love to have a few other recommendations.

Thanks so much!!!!!

Re: Rehearsal dinner - Katy

• Options

check out el rancho its on I10 and Barker cypress. Not certain on price though but a friend recently had their baby shower there and they had a private area,and the food was delish!! :)

• Options
    El Asador has a private room mason at westheimer prwy very nice to work with great food as well
  • Options
    THANKS!!!! 
  • Options
    The Brookwood Cafe is a wonderful venue for lunch. Their manager is very nice. They also have an events coordinator. Fiesta Charro has a beautiful private room. The restaurant is located on the corner of Barker Cypress and Clay Rd. The owners and manager are wonderful! I hope this helps.
  • Options
    Thanks so much everyone!!!

Is Brookwood cafe the cafe at the community in Fulshire??  I really thought about having our wedding there...love the idea of such a wonderful community!!!

I'm looking into everything...still no response from Pappadeux's...guess they have plenty of business?!?!?
  • Options
    What about Las Alamedas in the LaCenterra Cinco Ranch area? It has an excellent menu and banquet room.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards