Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums
Options

Brazilian - is Monday too early for a Saturday wedding?

Ladies - I'm planning to get waxed for the wedding ;) I'm leaving town early Tuesday morning, so I'm wondering if Monday afternoon is too early for a Saturday wedding?  I've had it done before, but not at great places, and I kinda forget about the regrowth rate . . . I don't recall it lasting a long time.  I'm getting it done at the Elizabeth Arden Spa near where I live . . . the wedding is in Puerto Rico and I don't know anyplace that I would do it there.  Let me know!

Re: Brazilian - is Monday too early for a Saturday wedding?

• Options
    If you're staying in a hotel in PR, call them and ask if they have a spa that does that sort of thing.  If not, ask them if they can recommend any good spas or salons in the area that will do that sort of thing.  You can also look online for recommendations in PR, so you can get it done closer to the actual wedding date.  I personally think Monday for a Saturday wedding is kind of pushing it, especially if you don't remember your regrowth rate.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Closed on our house 4-15-11!
  • Options
    I got mine on a Wednesday for my Saturday wedding--I didn't notice any regrowth until about 1 1/2 weeks later, towards the end of the honeymoon.
  • Options
    Tuesday or Wednesday might be ideal, but if Monday is the best you can do - I wouldn't worry about it.  Depending on how long your honeymoon is, you may need a razor toward the end.
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards