Massachusetts-Boston
Options

More Stress/Details...

We all know planning a wedding can be stressful, and now I'm throwing a relocation into the mix.

FH just got a new job so we are leaving our lovely beachside apartment in NY and moving to CT.  In less than TWO MONTHS!!!

Oh boy.  New job means he is going to be around less and traveling a lot more than previously so he said we can look into getting a dog, which will be nice.  It also means less commuting time to Boston for wedding related stuff. 

Fingers crossed we can pull this off smoothly.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: More Stress/Details...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    yup someone to cuddle with.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    luv2teech7luv2teech7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's also someone who will totally agree with you. :)

Sounds stressful.  While my FH isn't changing jobs, we've just bought a house.  Somehow the downpayment, extra fees, etc...have blown my life savings.  Not something I wanted to watch happen 9 months before my wedding.  I feel your pain.  I'm hoping my FH will decide to do some part time work to earn extra money as it's all on me right now.  I've worked two extra jobs this summer just to make it all happen.  You'll be so preoccupied with changes in not just living arrangements, but also the wedding that the dog will be a perfect companion!  Good luck!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards