Favors
Options

To favor or not to favor....

So I am up in the air about whether to do favors or not. I want something all will enjoy and USE, not just take home and collect dust. I am doing a beach wedding and asking people to travel. Do you think the idea of luggage tags would work? I feel like that is something a lot of people will use, but am still unsure. All ideas would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Re: To favor or not to favor....

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I actually like the idea of luggage tags, especially since they will be traveling for your wedding they can make use of the favor on their return trip home. But I think with any favor (edible or not) there are going to be some guests that either don't like them or leave them behind.
  • Options
    trix1223trix1223 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've heard of others using luggage tags, and think it's a great idea.  And I'm usually not a fan of things over edibles.  But I'd love to get luggage tags.
    "Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love the idea of luggage tags for wedding favors. If they use them, then every thime they look at them they can remember your special occasion. Sounds like a killer idea.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I like the idea if luggage tags as well. I travel a lot and find it useful. Here's one that's new: http://www.newfavors.com/index.php?l=product_detail&p=426
  • Options
    catang1catang1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am actually trying to decide the same thing, to favor or ot to favor.

I was also thinking of doing luggage tags for our beach destination wedding.
    I do think it is a nice idea.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In my search for a perfect favor for my wedding I've seen flip flop luggage tag favors. That would be perfect for a beach wedding!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    golden1215golden1215 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    very good favor idea.  I would normally say skip favors but esp when guests are doing a destination/travel wedding its nice to give someone special.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards