Wisconsin

J.C.Designs (videographer) or Once Upon a LIfetime Video Productions-- Has anyone used them?

I'm currently doing research on videographers and notice that both J.C. Designs and Once Upon a LIfetime Video Productions have reasonable rates. Has anyone used them or otherwise seen their work?

Re: J.C.Designs (videographer) or Once Upon a LIfetime Video Productions-- Has anyone used them?

• Jami86eJami86e member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i'm personally not familiar with either of them. have you also looked into david kasdan videography? their rates are pretty good

Visit Jewish.weddings.com Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • amlyamly member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    J.C. Designs does a great job. I'm impressed by their work and attention to detail.
  • edited December 2011
    Videos to Go also have reasonable rates and great online reviews. Dan also does DJ service.
  • hendrico986hendrico986 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would check out Treehouse Media if you're looking for something unique and pretty fun. They did some videos for my friends reception in addition to filming her wedding. Their prices are reasonable.

• jberg134jberg134 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I met with Jessica from J.C. Designs last night.  What I like is that she uses the actual music from the ceremony instead of a recorded song during the ceremony.  Her work is more of a documentary of the day rather than a montage.
    September 2011 Siggy Challange: Honeymoon!
    image 145 Made the cut!
    image 59 Are ready to celebrate! image 23 Are missing out! image 65 Don't know the meaning of RSVP!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards