Michigan-Detroit
Options

Cobblestone Brides: Show me your weddings!

Hey ladies-we are getting married at Cobblestone Farm in Ann Arbor next year and I'm trying to solify my decorations, but I think I need a few more ideas. 

If you have any photos of the inside of the barn all decked out or if you have any info on how you divided your time there, floor plan, etc, I would be so greatful.

For those of you who don't know, when you rent Cobblestone, you only rent 10 hours in one day, not the whole day.  It makes it tricky for setting up...

Re: Cobblestone Brides: Show me your weddings!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh yeah, solify=solidify.  Meh.
  • Options
    drewmwdrewmw member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We looked at getting married there and I loved it! We ended up going with a different venue, but Cobblestone is so pretty!

So anyway, I have no pictures, but if you go to google images and type in "cobblestone farms ann arbor wedding" you get a ton of results of pictures of the inside and outside!

Hope this helps!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Created by Wedding Favors

Wedding Planning and DIY bio Updated 05/15/12
    image 167 Made the list
    image 115 Accept
    image 46 Decline
    image 6 Not ready to decide
    RSVP deadline: June 8
  • Options
    klreese0213klreese0213 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
     Abbie... shoot i forget the rest of her name got married there. (i believe).. maybe you can page her on the nestie board and ask her for her wedding pictures. I know she used to post here all the time. i haven't been on in a while though so not sure if she is still a regular or not.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_cobblestone-brides-show-weddings?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:88Discussion:8267be15-8735-4b8e-8f7e-d98c1d08e7f0Post:cd836661-f12f-438f-8cc9-df380fae9b09">Re: Cobblestone Brides: Show me your weddings!</a>:
    [QUOTE] Abbie... shoot i forget the rest of her name got married there. (i believe).. maybe you can page her on the nestie board and ask her for her wedding pictures. I know she used to post here all the time. i haven't been on in a while though so not sure if she is still a regular or not.
    Posted by klreese0213[/QUOTE]

If you're talking about me, I didn't get married there... I do live a few blocks away, though : )
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards