Florida-South Florida
Options

Heeeere's Jenny...

If you didn't the subject, watch "The Shining", and tell me how it ends, because I haven't seen it either, ha.

I have been slacking in posts and it is partly because the new boards are as exciting as watching my Grandmere try to change the TV channel with her cellphone, thanks.

They suck big time, but that's vox populi, so I won't go there.

In the meantime, I am back on track, and I actually have checks instead of rants!
  • I made my deposit with Smashing Cards! Ashley is designing my invites, and for this, I have Ursula (the wedding sensei) to thank!
  • This isn't actually a check, but hey: I have decided who's who in my bridal party. And for my (and possibly Craig's) sanity's sake, it was a love + efficiency decision. Anybody who remembers the wtf? moment I had a couple of weeks ago, I am taking your advice (Alissa, Jillian, Jaime). Avoiding drama, it is.
  • I've also figured out how I'm going to ask my girls to be m bridesmaids (officially), but I won't say how because there are lurkers.
  • I am down to choosing 3 photographers, with whom I shall meet pretty soon. Wish this one luck!

I'm off to catch up with some posts (as opposed to, you know, working), I'm hoping everyone's Thanksgiving was great! I went to St. Augustine and Orlando!

Re: Heeeere's Jenny...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards