New York-Long Island

CHCC brides! - Question about florists/preferred vendors

Hi ladies!

I'm having some trouble finding a florist under the list of preferred vendors for Crest Hollow.  I know that as part of the contract you have to go with one of their florists.  Has anyone used Elegant flowers for their wedding?  If so, how were they?  Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

-Kelli :)

Re: CHCC brides! - Question about florists/preferred vendors

• I don't know anything about that particular florist, but Wedding Wire (weddingwire.com) has tons of vendor review - I would check there.
    imagemy to-read shelf:
    Steph's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)
  • I don't know where you live but I'm using Marine Florist in Brooklyn. They worked with two of my friends who recently got married and they did an amazing job. they are also really reasonable as well.
  • I am getting married there and we are using Flowers by Brian. I am working with Joseph and I couldn't believe the price after he listed everything that would be included. From what I can tell they are going to do a beautiful job! My friend used a similar flower scheme with Spitz and Peck and paid double what I am paying. I recommend making an appointment.
  • even if you signed the contract you can get out of using there vendor. you just have to get approval. i'm not using any of there vendors except for patken.  just talk to your BM. 
    Oct. 2012 Siggy E-Rings Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-long-island_chcc-brides-question-floristspreferred-vendors?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:120Discussion:a6b9a414-8f10-497f-9037-5d033dad6063Post:83d1c36b-7d15-48fd-ab1d-db817df88927">Re: CHCC brides! - Question about florists/preferred vendors</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am getting married there and we are using Flowers by Brian. I am working with Joseph and I couldn't believe the price after he listed everything that would be included. From what I can tell they are going to do a beautiful job! My friend used a similar flower scheme with Spitz and Peck and paid double what I am paying. I recommend making an appointment.
    Posted by Jrobs81[/QUOTE]

<div>Oooohh - Flowers by Brian is on the list?  I'm working with them, I love them and their pricing was very reasonable.  I'm seconding the Flowers by Brian recommendation.</div>
    imagemy to-read shelf:
    Steph's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)
  • Thank you ladies!! This was all really helpful. Right now I have an appointment with Distinctive Floral Designs in Long Island, but I plan on checking out Flowers by Brian too.  I actually live in Brooklyn and wanted to check out Marine Park florists but I know CHCC said that for the flowers they require you to use their vendors as part of the contract unless you have a valid reason not to.  But everything else is just a preferred vendor.  Thanks for all the advice though! It is much appreciated
  • do you live in marine park?  so do i, small world!   
    Oct. 2012 Siggy E-Rings Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards