Michigan-Lansing
Options

Air Brush Make-Up?

I love the idea of it not running, smudging or needing touch-ups all day/night but I'm guessing it's pretty expensive.

Does anyone know what a decent price range for an air-brush make-up artist is around Lansing?

Re: Air Brush Make-Up?

• Options
    gailpetegailpete member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Lauren is using VixiDust designs, she does airbrush makeup.  It's $140 for trial and day of makeup.  She has really good reviews.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Kylie Dothsuk does air-burshing.  She's done several weddings in the Lansing area and has great reviews.  You can contact her at dotky25@gmail.com.  Her prices are super reasonable!  Probably the best I've found in the area. 
  • Options
    Carissa6687Carissa6687 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    VixiDust Designs. You cannot go wrong!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Do you ladies know if VixiDust has special pricing if you get the entire bridal party done?
  • Options
    gailpetegailpete member
    edited December 2011
    This is from the information she sent my daughter: (sorry for the strange formatting)

Bridal Makeup  includes a consultation that lasts from 1-2 hours to assure your satisfaction, Airbrush Makeup and a completely water proof eye application, Custom cut false lashes if desired and travel fee  within 30 miles of the Lansing area  ~ $140 Bridesmaids & Moms Includes a custom day of airbrush makeup application and water proof eyes.    Less than 4 additional applications ~ $50 each   More than 4 additional applications ~ $40 eachCustom Cut Lashes ~ $10No additional travel fees will be charged for distances within 30 miles of Lansing MI, beyond 30 miles a travel fee of $.50/mi will be charged.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much!!! Do you ladies know anyone for hair that travels as well?
  • Options
    gailpetegailpete member
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sure of anyone specific, but I know that my DD's stylist said that her salon (Douglas J) books 6 months out.  If we told her before the 6 months, she could schedule the time off and travel to us, otherwise we could book at the salon.

I hope this helps.You could also check the vendor recommendations above and see if anyone has recommeded anyone or you could check Craigslist.

Good Luck.
  • Options
    MC+SLMC+SL member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Do you have an e-mail or contact info for VixiDust?  She sounds great, and I've been looking for someone in Lansing for awhile!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using her for my wedding this weekend and LOVE her. The trial was awesome and she was awesome! I cannot wait for it. One of the previous posters was right - you cannot go wrong with her!
    spagirlnoble@hotmail.com

Her name is Angela.
  • Options
    MC+SLMC+SL member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awesome, thanks so much! I just contacted her and she has a wedding late on the same day as mine, but could do my early. Should I go with her? Or do you know of anyone else that is good in the Lansing area. My wedding is October 1. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards