Registry and Gift Forum

Brides- where are you registering

I am so excited to do my bridal registry-
Where is everyone out there registering?

Re: Brides- where are you registering

• I plan to register at Macy's and Pfaltzgraff .
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Target, Bed Bath and Beyond, Pottery Barn and Crate and Barrel

all for different reasons :)

and yes it is very fun. When FI came with me to Target to create ours, he went off and started scanning things like Doritos. HAHA. I created a new one :)
  • I registered at Target and Bed Bath and Beyond.
  • We registered at bed bath and beyond and sears

My new bff Gayle Forman!

?You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control" - Gayle Forman
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)?????? image

• Target & Macy's
  • Crate & Barrel
    Macy's
    Bed, Bath & Beyond
  • Bed, Bath, and Beyond
    Macys
    Sears

We went in store to do most of the BB&B registry, but we did add a lot at home. The other 2 we only did online.
    imageimageimage
  • Im very excited too !
    Target, Kohl's, and Bass Pro Shop.... I wonder who picked the last place????
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_registering-gifts_brides-registering?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:34Discussion:235cbf35-6102-42ee-ba24-14312ed58513Post:4819816b-15d3-4ff2-89a2-6f1465b3f584">Re: Brides- where are you registering</a>:
    [QUOTE]Im very excited too ! Target, Kohl's, and Bass Pro Shop.... I wonder who picked the last place????
    Posted by ejobacon[/QUOTE]

Oh wow...there is no way I'm letting my FI see this :-)  My FI is in love with Bass Pro Shop and it is my least favorite place on the planet.  I think I'll keep it a secret that they have a registry lol.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_registering-gifts_brides-registering?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:34Discussion:235cbf35-6102-42ee-ba24-14312ed58513Post:d3a390f1-0540-4c10-9bf8-2e5b03ded622">Re: Brides- where are you registering</a>:
    [QUOTE]Crate & Barrel Macy's Bed, Bath & Beyond
    Posted by SaraAndrew2010[/QUOTE]

Same here.  Although C&B wasn't used at all!  I wonder why...
  • Macy's and Target
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Macy's and Bed Bath Beyond
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We're registered at Target and BB&B.  We tried to register at Sears as well, but we had a lot of trouble at the store closest to us and just didn't feel like we wanted to pass those headaches on to our guests.  My FI & I had so much fun registering.  I took my MOH with me to finish the Target registry while FI was at work.  Enjoy registering!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_registering-gifts_brides-registering?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:34Discussion:235cbf35-6102-42ee-ba24-14312ed58513Post:d3a390f1-0540-4c10-9bf8-2e5b03ded622">Re: Brides- where are you registering</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>Crate & Barrel Macy's Bed, Bath & Beyond
    </strong>Posted by SaraAndrew2010[/QUOTE]

Ditto!

We created the Macy's registery at 22 days until the wedding b/c until then we hadn't found any bedding we loved.  It was the only thing on the Macy's list, but we got it all! :O)
  • C&B, Macy's and Cutco (I love their knives and want more!)
    "Plus who needs a purse when you have a wedding dress? Those things are like walking hobo bags just waiting to be stuffed with surprise treasures." -Wedinator.com image
  • MACY'S! MACY'S! MACY'S!!!!!! i love that store!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Macys and Bed Bath and Beyond :)
    Everyday is a miracle. Anniversary
  • Crate & Barrel is WONDERFUL! I've pretty much stocked my entire house with gifts from my C&B registry (I also had a small registry at Target, but no one really seemed interested in that one). C&B's return policy is pretty flexible, and the personal registry pages on their website enables you to see/track gifts & giver information.
  • BB & B, Walmart and Kohls. We started and after leaving BB & B, my FH got tired. He kept saying "wedding overload". Lol!

image 153 Invited
    image 115 say they can't wait
    image 26 Can't make it
    image 12 Have not respond
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Macys, Crate and Barrel, and myregistry.com
  • Macys and Pottery Barn!
    image 76 Invited
    image 51 Ready to Party
    image 13 missing out
    image 12 need to hurry up!
    RSVP Date:November 1
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    My Planning Bio
  • Bed Bath and Beyond (our place settings were 40% cheaper here than at Macy's we want to be mindful of our guests pocketbooks), Pottery Barn and Registry 360 (you can add something from anywhere on there...) so if you only want a few things from someplace and some from another it puts it all in one place.
  • Macy's and Bed, Bath and Beyond
  • new to the website! I just got enagaged a couple weeks ago. I'm so excited but there is so much to do! I was just curious if anyone knows when the best time to register is. How soon is too soon?? Thanks!Kiss
  • My name is Rachael Shea, Independent Stylist with Stella & Dot, Stella & Dot offers a fabulous jewelry line of Boutique, Vintage-Inspired jewels for all women, little girls and now our new Tween Line.  Stella & Dot has a beautiful Bridal Line for the Bride, Bridesmaid(s) and her Flowergirl(s).  I would love for you to go to my website and take a peek at the Fall Look Book (catalog) and you can do a Search for the Bridal Line where you can take your time and view the whole Bridal Line.  Please go to my website at:  www.stelladot.com/rachaelshea, feel free to contact me personally with any questions, concerns, etc...I would love to hear from you.  Rachael Shea
  • My name is Rachael Shea, Independent Stylist with Stella & Dot, Stella & Dot offers a fabulous jewelry line of Boutique, Vintage-Inspired jewels for all women, little girls and now our new Tween Line.  Stella & Dot has a beautiful Bridal Line for the Bride, Bridesmaid(s) and her Flowergirl(s).  I would love for you to go to my website and take a peek at the Fall Look Book (catalog) and you can do a Search for the Bridal Line where you can take your time and view the whole Bridal Line.  Please go to my website at:  www.stelladot.com/rachaelshea, feel free to contact me personally with any questions, concerns, etc...I would love to hear from you.  Rachael Shea
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards