Chit Chat
Options

Need advise on several things?

The first one i can seem to go on my website and edit it any longer what do i do? Second my fience has no clue what song to dance to with his mom to and i cant find a song. Were country people and "momma dont let our babies grow up to be cowboys" is deffently not a option.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Need advise on several things?

• Options
    Not sure about your first question, but the second question I can try to help with. Ask his mother lol. If she doesn't know or doesn't care, just skip it.
  • Options
    Pretty much all of the moms of sons that I know have thought about the mother/son dance since their sons were fairly little kids, so I'd be his mom has some ideas.  Ask her.
    imagemy to-read shelf:
    Steph's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)
  • Options
    For the first question.. try a different site! I don't use the Knot one at all (well I think there's a few things on there but it never gets updated). I use Weebly. It's a free site, has quite a few options, and doesn't have ads! I'd recommend checking that out!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    March 2013 March siggy challenge - wedding preview
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio
  • Options
    My husband danced to "There You'll Be" by Faith Hill--his mom picked it out.  It was really beautiful.

• Options
    for the mother son dance what about I hope you dance by leanne womack?  If you are country folk that would fit the gendre...plus its a powerfull song.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards