New York-Hudson Valley

Full Moon Resort Brides - let's chat!

Hey Hudson Valley ladies - I didn't see a thread on this topic so I thought I'd be good to start one in hope there's other people in the same boat. I'm getting married at Full Moon Resort in Big Indian, NY on 7/29 next year, and my head is spinning from all the optional add ons/services/etc... I've read mostly good reviews of the place and some mixed ones (mostly centered around rushing certain parts of the even)--for those who got married there, what add ons did you think were worth the money (or not) and what troubles did you encounter with planning. For those planning to get married there next year, how are you structering your event and what vendors did you pick? Let's bounce ideas off each other and make our 2012 weddings awesome!

Re: Full Moon Resort Brides - let's chat!

• edited December 2011
    My FH and I are getting married at Full Moon on June 2, 2012. I would LOVE to hear from other Full Moon Brides, too!
  • Hi Brokeassbeach - just curious what florist and make up artist you ended up going with? I'm shopping for both now and recommendations are always helpful!
  • Just wanted to say that the full moon is a great place & I recently attented a wedding there. I know my friends were happy with picking babysitters that were wonderful. The full moon has a great recom and if your having children I would def recom it!! The food was great, a great place for guests to get together all weekend long and party & the staff is wonderful! Good Luck with the rest of your planning!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-hudson-valley_full-moon-resort-brides-lets-chat?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:113Discussion:3504933e-e8e7-4c9f-b7fe-a2343b102a57Post:21124902-bf09-469f-a7bc-2a22d6c55b04">Full Moon Resort Brides - let's chat!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey Hudson Valley ladies - I didn't see a thread on this topic so I thought I'd be good to start one in hope there's other people in the same boat. I'm getting married at Full Moon Resort in Big Indian, NY on 7/29 next year, and my head is spinning from all the optional add ons/services/etc... I've read mostly good reviews of the place and some mixed ones (mostly centered around rushing certain parts of the even)--for those who got married there, what add ons did you think were worth the money (or not) and what troubles did you encounter with planning. For those planning to get married there next year, how are you structering your event and what vendors did you pick? Let's bounce ideas off each other and make our 2012 weddings awesome!
    Posted by parallel+lines[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards