California-Los Angeles

Fantastic Photographers from my wedding!

I just wanted to take a moment to brag on my wedding photographers! They are a husband and wife team we intimately refer to as BAM! Brynn and Mike Davello make up the amazing team of Davello Photography. They are based out of Southern California, but I know they are willing to travel to any destination to capture your wonderful day! They did such a great job capturing not only the details of our wedding but also our personalities and our unique love! They aren't set up as vendors on the site but I just cant say enough about them! I could not have been happier with everything and our guests couldnt stop talking about how much they loved them! here is a link to a snapshot of our wedding and also a link to their home page website! Please check them out if you have not yet decided on a photographer!

http://www.davello.com/blog/?p=1475

www.davello.com

Thank you!

Amber Nowell

Re: Fantastic Photographers from my wedding!

• TysWife2BeTysWife2Be member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Looks like a vendor.

Smells like a vendor.

Spamming like a vendor.

AAW June 2011 Siggy Challenge : "Daddy and Me"

Photobucket

Wedding Planning Blog (Updated 10/18/10)

• edited December 2011
    I am picking up what you're putting down, Kanieka.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • DodgersBrideDodgersBride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Me too.

Mery- since i found you in here. Have you ever been to a restaurant names Comme Ca. It is in WEHO off Melrose and La Cienega?
  • edited December 2011
    No, but it's in my 'hood, sorta. I have heard of it though, and it's supposed to be very nice!
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • DodgersBrideDodgersBride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-los-angeles_fantastic-photographers-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:68Discussion:9da99447-b2e6-4c9c-806d-22bda41fce7aPost:d3c57ecf-2c3e-455b-9e21-ba4e4078c56b">Re: Fantastic Photographers from my wedding!</a>:
    [QUOTE]No, but it's in my 'hood, sorta. I have heard of it though, and it's supposed to be very nice!
    Posted by msmerymac[/QUOTE]

I went last night. It was great. So much food. We went with FI's old boss and he lives around there too. 
  • edited December 2011
    Sounds good! The Foundry on Melrose is also really good and closer to my house.

AND I hear they are putting in ANOTHER craft beer place/gastropub on Santa Monica Blvd near Fairfax, so you'll have to wander on over here and we can go. :-)
    my read shelf:
    40/112

Photobucket
  • bdubamberbdubamber member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I promise I'm not a vendor... I won a contest with this vendor and as a thanks I'm trying to get the word out for them. Since I don't live in the California area and only got married there. I appreciate all the hard work, and I think anyone would have a wonderful experience from the Davello's. I am in marketing though so I think my posts exude my job tasks! Sorry!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards