Texas-Houston

Knotties near The Woodlands....

We will be having our rehersal dinner up there. Where are some good places that won't break the bank (but not tacky)?

FI wants Perry's but I keep telling him NO WAY :-)

Re: Knotties near The Woodlands....

• edited December 2011
    Boca di Beppo (sp?) is pretty popular for rehearsals.

Glenna Harding Photography
  • edited December 2011
    Macaroni Grill has a party room.
  • lealfrantzlealfrantz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Perrys!?!? Is he crazy! Lol :)

Try Pappadueax. Fi and I were in there about a month ago and I happened to pick up their brochure. It is pretty reasonable for what it is. It includes a lot or at least I thought so, but I haven't been checking into the rehersal dinner much. I just randomly picked it up. It's worth checking it out.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I had my rehearsal at Buca Di Beppo up in the Woodlands. Everyone LOVED the food and it didn't break the bank!
  • lasaggie08lasaggie08 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    When my mom got re-married they did their RD at Bucca di Peppo and it was great. I've heard it is very reasonable as well.

Maybe you could reserve the outside patio at Chuys as well. Its really cheap and good food and that atmosphere is fun.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • If you r looking for private with true Texas atmosphere..take a look at TownHallTexas.com..Great for out of town guests...around $2000...they do all the setup and cleanup. Looks like an old western saloon. They can do an inclusive ok with food, etc. 5 miles east of The Woodlands. Beautiful place!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards