July 2012 Weddings
Options

1/31 Accountability!!!!

What was your biggest motivation last week?
If you did any workouts, what did you do?
What was your favorite healthy meal of the week?
Any motivational tips? quotes, pics, sayings, etc. you would like to share?
What is your goal for next week?
Any recipes you would like to share?

Re: 1/31 Accountability!!!!

• Options
    What was your biggest motivation last week? it was too flippin' cold to do anything outside, so why not workout?
    If you did any workouts, what did you do? finished week 3 of hundredpushups challenge - woohoo!
    What was your favorite healthy meal of the week? I made this on a whim: http://www.skinnytaste.com/2011/07/easiest-pasta-and-broccoli-recipe.html
    What is your goal for next week? do more cardio
    Any recipes you would like to share? I really want to try this... it looks yummy but also just a smart idea! http://www.skinnytaste.com/2011/07/easiest-pasta-and-broccoli-recipe.html
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    What was your biggest motivation last week? - I've been really doing good at the gym this month so I'm trying to keep up the intensity.  The scale is FINALLY starting to move in the right direction.

If you did any workouts, what did you do? - TONS of cardio and 2 sessions with my trainer

What was your favorite healthy meal of the week? - I need to find something new to eat for lunch... if I eat another salad, I'll scream.

Any motivational tips? quotes, pics, sayings, etc. you would like to share? - ONLY 5 MONTHS LEFT TO GO.  EEK.

What is your goal for next week? - I signed up for a month of unlimited bootcamp with a friend of mine... I'll probably start going in March.  I need to step up my workouts now so I don't embarass myself at these classes hahaha

Follow Me on Pinterest
    Kate's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    What was your biggest motivation last week? My gut
    If you did any workouts, what did you do? hiking, stairmaster, 30DS, and some random squats, pushups, and abs along the way
    What was your favorite healthy meal of the week? nothing all that great...
    What is your goal for next week? eat smarter
    Wedding Countdown Ticker weddingpreview
  • Options
    What was your biggest motivation last week? my gross belly
    If you did any workouts, what did you do? pushups and yoga 6 days last week
    What was your favorite healthy meal of the week? a really great chicken crock pot meal....there IS low at cream cheese in it, but everything else is healthy!
    Any motivational tips? quotes, pics, sayings, etc. you would like to share? i have made a goal to no longer take the elevator in my parking garage. this means 7 flights of stairs up and down every day! it started out being so hard but after two weeks the going up has gotten much easier :)
    What is your goal for next week? eat less
    Any recipes you would like to share? i made up a really delicious smoothie this morning. 8-10 strawberries, 2 tablespoones of low-fat vanilla or strawberry yogurt, squirts of honey to taste, orange juice (amount depends on the thickness of smoothie you perfer), and 3-4 ice cubes. blend until smooth. such a great breakfast on the go!!!
  • Options
    I lost 3lbs!!  I super stoked!!  I'm almost back down to what I lost in October!!  (I maintained from August to October, gained 3lbs in November, maintained that and now I'm back on track!!) YAY!  Eating less, didn't have fast food at all last week and drinking more water...now I just need to find time to work out inbetween work & class...I have tomorrow off so my goal is to do the 30 day shred tomorrow and Tao Bo on Thursday!
  • Options
    I lost 3 pounds this week too! What was your biggest motivation last week? I think gain the week before and tax season stress, I have to work out or I go psycho!
    If you did any workouts, what did you do? I went to the gym 2 mornings and did C25K
    What was your favorite healthy meal of the week?  I made skinny salisbury steaks which were awesome to reheat for dinners at work
    What is your goal for next week?  Lose the last 0.8 lbs then maintain for 5 months!!!

Anniversary
  • Options
    What was your biggest motivation last week? maintaining the weight i lost in nov/dec b/c my dress fits amazing right now.....and we go to mexico in a few weeks so i must be bathing suit ready :S
    If you did any workouts, what did you do? curling, 4 days of turbo jamming, walking the dog
    What was your favorite healthy meal of the week? FI was gone for business all week so i got to eat salad for dinner all week which was great (missed FI but only had to turn on the stove once)
    What is your goal for next week? i want to do one day of tonning/weight training videos b/c i have been mostly focusing on cardio. Time to tone it up!
    Any recipes you would like to share? i dont think so
    Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_131-accountability?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:c33812e2-4dd0-4071-a477-d8139213e601Post:308b1822-d202-4864-aecf-bad4469f1b78">Re: 1/31 Accountability!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I lost 3lbs!!  I super stoked!!  I'm almost back down to what I lost in October!!  (I maintained from August to October, gained 3lbs in November, maintained that and now I'm back on track!!) YAY!  Eating less, didn't have fast food at all last week and drinking more water...now I just need to find time to work out inbetween work & class...I have tomorrow off so my goal is to do the 30 day shred tomorrow and Tao Bo on Thursday!
    Posted by littlemoments324[/QUOTE]

YAY!! Congrats!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker It's a Girl!! BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards