Texas-San Antonio

Sea World

DH and I are going next weekend to Seaworld (yes, the weekend of the 4th... I'm sure it will be a nightmare).  What would you recommend us wearing?  What all should we take? -- Should we take an extra change of clothes?

What are some pointers for it, also?

And is the Dining Package worth it ($30 pp for unlimited food all day - only at 6 restaurants though).  Since we won't be able to use the Dining pass at little stands throughout the park, we were unsure.

Thanks!!

Also --

What are some other 'must do' things in SA?

Re: Sea World

• edited December 2011
    river walk - downtown
  • edited December 2011
    splashtown, fiesta texas, san marcus outlet(shopping)
    Sea World...definitly wear comfortable shoes, swimsuit, if your planning on getting wet take extra clothes but if you like still being drenched to cool you off during the summer heat..no need for for extra clothes.  Im not too sure about the Dinning Package..i heard it was worth it and then not. Have a Great Time! :)
  • edited December 2011
    This weekend is about the worst weekend to come to SA. Sorry to tell you. Do you have your hotel already booked? There is an AA convention in town and pretty much everything is booked or outrageously priced. 55,000 people will be converged on Downtown.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards