Illinois-Chicago

Hardy Boys Catering?

Any one used them? What is/was your review? And if you wouldn't mind sharing your price per person/menu?

Re: Hardy Boys Catering?

• edited December 2011
    My friend used them and loved them 4 years ago. She said they were the least expensive quote out of 5 caterers. 

So I called them a couple months ago. They were rude & unresponsive they said they couldn't even give us a ballpark quote until the details (including the time of ceremony) were set. We were told they couldn't do anything under $100/per head. 

Then again, sometimes caterers act like assholes if they don't like you and don't want your business- so maybe I did something to offend them?
  • edited December 2011
    I called Hardy Boys several times this past spring after hearing great reviews from multiple venue managers.  Our wedding is April 2012.  It was like pulling teeth to get a call back.  I mean, I know we were a little over a year out at that time, but I wanted to get the big things booked.  So, I looked elsewhere.  I have heard good things about them though.  So perhaps it was just a fluke.
  • Who did you end up going with?

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois-chicago_hardy-boys-catering?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:72Discussion:21d6fe0c-3f60-415b-8428-81e7c4f35e81Post:b823fa28-37ee-4f35-a31f-b747c9e96b2b">Re: Hardy Boys Catering?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I called Hardy Boys several times this past spring after hearing great reviews from multiple venue managers.  Our wedding is April 2012.  It was like pulling teeth to get a call back.  I mean, I know we were a little over a year out at that time, but I wanted to get the big things booked.  So, I looked elsewhere.  I have heard good things about them though.  So perhaps it was just a fluke.
    Posted by arrabelle[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards