Massachusetts-Boston

inexpensive wedding ideas in central MA

hello everyone - one of my bm's just told me she got engaged is now getting married in july - yay super excited for her :-) well the thing is she turned to me for ideas since I'm getting married next year and have been planning and whatnot for a little bit. She doesn't have access to the internet because her computer is completely shot, so I turn to you. She is looking for an inexpensive wedding in central MA. If anyone knows of any places that would allow a ceremony / reception that I could throw at her to call or look up that would be great. They don't really have a budget-the cheaper the better- but anything to save money would help.

TIA ladies

Re: inexpensive wedding ideas in central MA

• What kind of venue does she want? There are lots of great ones around here but I'd imagine things could be pretty booked up at traditional venues for this July.
  • edited January 2013
    I'm getting married at Blissful Meadows Golf Club in Uxbridge, near Worcester. They've been good at working with my budget so far. Not sure if they have any dates left for 2013.
  • has she thought about a hall, like an elks club or something like that. i think they are cheap & she could probably do her own decorations etc.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-boston_inexpensive-wedding-ideas-in-central-ma?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:89Discussion:9252e074-654c-4906-82ba-0d7f5e659dd4Post:3343f264-240f-437c-9a58-7e7c566d39a1">inexpensive wedding ideas in central MA</a>:
    [QUOTE]hello everyone - one of my bm's just told me she got engaged is now getting married in july - yay super excited for her :-) well the thing is she turned to me for ideas since I'm getting married next year and have been planning and whatnot for a little bit. She doesn't have access to the internet because her computer is completely shot, so I turn to you. She is looking for an inexpensive wedding in central MA. If anyone knows of any places that would allow a ceremony / reception that I could throw at her to call or look up that would be great. They don't really have a budget-the cheaper the better- but anything to save money would help. TIA ladies
    Posted by leagri2813[/QUOTE]

If she rents a piece of land, she can set up a tent and make her own venue! All rentals/ food/ decor can come in for a low price. PM if you'd like clarification or ideas! I love outdoor weddings
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards