Snarky Brides

Happy Saturday!

Good morning ladies!

I woke up at 5:30 this morning, stressing about the move, but at least I have the next 3 days off to deal with it.

Trying to decide what to do for New Years, I think we 're leaning towards staying in and making a nice dinner.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Happy Saturday!

• Good morning.  Angel, good luck with the move.

We're going out NYE, but we barely make it until midnight.  If we stayed home, we would not stay awake.
  • HI!

Feels like I haven't been around in forever. Did everyone have good holidays?

H and I are staying in for New Years. We might stay awake until midnight, but we barely made it last year.

Oh, I'm doing some meal planning this morning. Anyone know if I can freeze this before cooking? I know I need to wait and add the cream cheese and sour cream, but I'm not sure about any of the rest. There is no way H and I need "6 generous servings" at once, so I'd like to divide it and freeze half for later. 
  • Good morning everyone. I feel a bit better this morning but still extra tired. FI is working this am and I am watching teen mom 2. We will probably stay in for New Years especially since I am sick. FI is going to pick up some movies to watch. Yay.
  • Not so happy Saturday here. Looks like we will be getting 8 inches of snow tonight!!

NYE I think we will go out, but we never do anything extravagant. We usually wait for the champagne toast then mosey on home.
    Anniversary
  • Bunni - are those your horses in your sig?

Liatris, I can count on one hand how many times H has stayed up past midnight.
  • Bunni, I freeze beef stroganoff all the time. Just freeze the beef/mushroom/sauce part, add the sour cream and cream cheese when you reheat it and serve over fresh noodles or rice. I freeze it in small containers with rice for a quick lunch, and just take sour cream on the side. I use the one from Everyday Food, but add a carton of broth for extra sauce. :-)

• Awesome. 

It's a little complicated. Those are wild-ish horses. I guess someone got tired of fooling with them and set them loose on my dad's land about 4 years ago. Most of it is mountainside, but the top is completely flattened by stripmining, so they have some shelter, several ponds, and lots of grass. There were 11 at first, now there are 17, three born this past year. So they seem to be doing well. The younger ones are friendly enough to let you pet them, and the mares can be bribed with apples, but the lead stallion is not really interested. He is the prettiest though.

The one in my pic I call teenagerhorse. He has angsty emo bangs, and is very sweet. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards