Indiana-Indianapolis
Options

Small Wedding Outdoor Sites

I am looking for a great outdoor site for a very intimate wedding.  We've already looked at Avon Gardens, which is a distinct possibly.  Are there any other options within an hour or so of Indianapolis?  Not sure if it matters, but it would be a fall wedding.  Thanks

Re: Small Wedding Outdoor Sites

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We are getting married at Avon Gardens! It is so beautiful. I think Conner Praire in Fishers would be really beautiful for a fall wedding. You can also rent out the gazebos in parks for really cheap. The Gazebo in downtown Carmel is only 100 to rent and it is huge!
  • Options
    mrsalbeemrsalbee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There's a gazebo in Zionsville called "Lincoln Park" after Abraham Lincoln when he stopped there and it used to be a train stop I think, if my memory serves me correctly.  There's also the Lumiere Spa, I live close to there and I have heard good things about it. I would LOVE to have it at Avon Gardens, but we are on a tight budget and it does not allow us to have it there:-)
    "I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you." imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    angeltennis3angeltennis3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Carmel there are several "town neighborhoods".  Village of West Clay is beautiful.  The Ritz Charles caters that area.
    Tara & Eric September 2011 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    inkygirlinkygirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lumiere Spa is beautiful!  My friend was married there a few years ago and it's just gorgeous. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Creation Cafe and Euphoria have two really great patios that have the city skyline and canal as the back drop! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Butler has Holcomb Gardens...
    "All love that has not friendship for its base is like a mansion built upon the sand." ?poet Ella Wheeler Wilcox
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are getting married at Avon Gardens!  First sight and we both fell in love with it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards