July 2012 Weddings
Options

Anybody here?? August siggy!

Board still looks dead :( Come back ladies!!

What is our next sig challenge going to be? Obviously we all want to show off our wedding pics so I think it's safe to say it'll be WR lol. Some ideas, we could do favorite pic, detail, moment etc. but I also think a collage of favorite pics would be fun too. Like our wedding preview sig, but now it'll be like a wedding recap sig. Thoughts, suggestions?

Re: Anybody here?? August siggy!

• Options
    Schatzi, only the mod on the FB board can let you in. =(  Us common people don't have the power.

As for the August siggy, I agree that a lot of people are still on their HM or still doing different things and aren't around so maybe we should wait till September?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • Options
    I think we should do a little something for those of us who are here. 
    weddingcake-1
  • Options
    She is away but she's aware that you should be coming. =)  Check your PM =)

Nancy, I'd love to do something I just don't know how consistent it would be, you know?
  • Options
    Maybe do favorite picture of H and us at the wedding? I probably won't have pro pictures for another few weeks unfortunately :(.

Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_anybody-here-august-siggy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:2aa07979-e6b4-4343-9983-164be08d8262Post:398ccace-a418-4ba6-9dac-1e1852ca41bb">Re: Anybody here?? August siggy!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anybody here?? August siggy! : As I said, "demanded." :P  ETA: I think that word was even in the PM.
    Posted by Schatzi13[/QUOTE]

hahahaha Sorry =\  We all really want you there!  We're a bit forceful I guess!
  • Options
    Nancy00714Nancy00714 member
    First Comment Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited July 2012
    Why don't we all do our favorite non pro pic of the couple (that way we're all on a level playing field)?

ETA:  Basically what Michelle and Schatzi said!
    weddingcake-1
  • Options
    Nati05Nati05 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    I like that idea Michelle!

I understand a lot of girls are on HMs, but I still think we should do something for those of us who are here, consistent or not. Let's see if we can get LM to set up a poll! :)
  • Options
    What about favorite honeymoon picture?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Boo :( no honeymoon yet... though that sounds fun

• Options
    I say we should just put up our favorite wedding pic, for the time being. I don't have my pro pics yet and I think it will be quite awhile before I do :-/
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards