Oregon

Crown Ballroom

I know several of you have said great things about them. Can anyone give me an idea of cost (~120 people). The "contact us" portion of their website doesn't seem to be working, so I haven't been able to send an inquiry for pricing.

Thanks!

imageLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Crown Ballroom

• VitaLunaVitaLuna member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Scratch that.... I found in my e-mail the packet that they had sent a long time ago when we first started looking (2008). I'll e-mail them for an updated price list, but, looking through it with a more "venue/price educated" eye now vs. in the beginning, it looks like a really good deal.

Anyone have any insider tips on the place? Or wedding pics from there?

TIA!
  • edited December 2011
    The Crown is one of the places I looked, but since I wanted to get married in the spring on a Saturday it wasn't an option since the owner told me they book up a couple of years in advance during prom season. I ended up going with the Adrianna ballroom (in the same building, just on the 2nd floor) and loving it. I would definitely recommend at least checking it out.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What's the price like compared to the Crown Ballroom? The CB will be pushing our budget....
  • edited December 2011
    I am getting married this coming June at the Crown Ballroom and couldn't be more excited! Raven and Julian are great. They are completely devoted to you and the entire process. They are by your side for the entire day (i had a couple of girls tell me that they were basically their life lines on the wedding day and made sure everything went according to plan)....The place as you know is absolutely gorgeous! And I definitely think it can work for most budgets.....there are places you can make sacrifices on...the food selection is one of them....they have several different menus to choose from at different prices...Also, in mine and my fiancee's opinion the place is so beautiful with the walls and draping and lighting that it really doesn't need a lot of flowers....just a small ones on the aisle pillars and then the bouquets. so that will save you too.....i have heard mixed reviews about the adrianna, and i have personally never attended a wedding there, so i can't accurately say what i think about that venue...but i just love the crown ballroom and everything with it! so maybe i am biased! 
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    petrieam- Do you mind me asking what your budget is like and for how many people?
  • edited December 2011
    yea no problem....sorry i've been off for a while....well it's kind of hard to say...with everything total..i think we are at about 8K....we got the ballroom for 1500$ and then 54$ for the food AND beer/wine for everyone. we got 'the crown affaire' dinner package, but u can go cheaper and do like the appetizer buffet, we were actually going to do that, and then my dad said he would pay for the meal...thats the only reason we switched over! lol.. that is basically the majority of the wedding! im meeting with my flower person next week to look at prices...cake was about 300$- i know could have gone somewhere else and cheaper, but i LOVE beaverton bakery...the quality is worth it...i'm doing my own invitations and save the dates for about 200$ total on those...I think the biggest thing is just to sit down and figure out ur max on each category and to be realistic  on it too....but seriously there are several ways to cut corners....let me know if u have anymore specific ?s.,....u can email me, it's easier for me, i check it more often...amanda5197@hotmail.com 
    but i hope this helps....i know that it is so overwhelming and u probably have a million ?s, so just let me know!!
  • anvloveskmeanvloveskme member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got married at the Crown 09/2009 - it was perfect, everything we wanted!  We paid around $9600 for 100 people with a full open bar.  Feel free to email me if you have any questions or want to see some pics : avelazquez at harrislawsite dot com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards