August 2013 Weddings

Dress Shopping

My girls, My Mom, & I are going dress shopping November 3rd! YAY!
 I have already been dress shopping with my mom so I know which dress I want I am just going to put it on for the girls and order it then we will be spending the rest of the day looking for their dresses. I cant wait. I know its a little early but one of my girls is pregnant and wants to go shopping now before she gets her baby belly. YAY!

I couldnt ask for a better group of girls to have with me, for them to be excited about going dress shopping makes me really happy :)

Re: Dress Shopping

• SO Exciting!! I have an appointment at David's Bridal on the 27th of this month. Just my mom and I are going because I haven't been there yet.

If I don't find my dress then, I'll schedule time with my girls to go with me in the beginning of the year.
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Yay! have fun! That's what i did too. Just took my mom first and then brough all the girls

Wedding Countdown Ticker August 2013 March Siggy Challenge: The Dress! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • yay!!! Enjoy every second of it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We had to have my sister fitted because she's pregnant and due April 22 so there wouldn't be time to get it done any later. Have fun! I have an appointment Nov 2. She's going with to try on gowns for her wedding, so it's a double whammy! YAY!
  • You girls are on top of it!! I was planning on going in April and not sooner.....I wanted to have EVERYTHING out of the way before I dress shop!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards