Iowa-Des Moines

Traveling Hair Stylist?

Does anyone know of a hairstylist that would come to our hotel in clive the day of our wedding to do my bridal parties hair?  Most of my girls are from out of town and aren't familiar with des moines.  Any suggestions would be helpful thanks!

Re: Traveling Hair Stylist?

• McsweetsMcsweets member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have a friend who does AWESOME up-dos and has done them for tons of weddings.  Its not her "main job" but she rocks at them  :)  When is your wedding I can see if shes avail and give you her number?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    THe wedding is October 1, 2011.  There with 6 of us all together.  That would be awesome :) thanks
    edited December 2011
    What time would you want her to do it?
  • edited December 2011

if we could start around 10, that would give her 4 hrs.  If she would need more time, we could certainly do it sooner!

edited December 2011
    Welllll I only ask because my bridal shower is that day at 1 and she'll def be there then :) I'll ask her how long it typically takes.
  • edited December 2011
    well i def. dont want to interfer with that!!!!!  we can start whenever she is comfortable. :)
    edited December 2011
    Hey girlie I talked to her last night and she said her daughter has a gymnastics tournament in Ames :(  I'm so sorry I couldn't help ya out!  I will continue to think of other people!
  • edited December 2011
    ah thats ok! thanks for asking!
  • sdose13sdose13 member
    edited December 2011
    We are date twins! I'm not sure what to tell you. I looked for a while and wanted the same thing, but we are just going to a salon where they can accommodate everybody. By now, I know a lot of salons are already booked, though, so getting a stylist away from her schedule will be tough.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards