Canada

suzie173 (and east coasters)

Can you recommend a good B&B in Baddeck?

We'll be there from June 24 - 26!
Baby Birthday Ticker
Baby #2: Surprise BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w

Re: suzie173 (and east coasters)

• ring_popring_pop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OK scratch that... I've just booked one right in Baddeck. So excited!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker
  • suzie173suzie173 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You will adore Baddeck (especially if the weather cooperates). Planning to take a sail on the Bras d'or Lakes? I'll look for you  if I decide to run away from the last minute wedding details (just kidding, my lists of lists is dwindling and I'm not feeling too bad about the details...this week anyway!)
    Suzie and Tom: Livin' the Dream!
  • ring_popring_pop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh I'm glad you're doing well handling the home stretch! And I will add sailing to my to-do list.

I would loooove to stop by and congratulate you on your marriage Laughing
    Baby Birthday Ticker
  • suzie173suzie173 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Would love to see you! The wedding is actually in my hometown (uh, more like village) of River Bourgeois. It's about 1 1/4 hour from Baddeck. Will you have a GPS? If not, basically take TCH towards the Canso Causeway, swing up through the (actual) town of Port Hawkesbury, and drive straight (no turns at all) until you hit the Community Centre in River Bourgeois. I know 1 night in Baddeck doesn't leave you with much time for side trips, but if you can, you'll have a great time. And, the wedding isn't over Sat. night. There's brunch in St. Peter's (the next community to mine) at the Cosy Corner restaurant 11:30-1:30 on Sunday and maybe you'd like to come for that. I'd love to meet!
    Suzie and Tom: Livin' the Dream!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards