New Jersey
Options

Wedding Photo recommendations near South Plainfield/Bridgewater (or clearly in between)

I need some photo op recommendations.  We are getting married in a church in South plainfield and then reception at Bridgewater Manor.  There is a horendously dull park in SP but clearly, no great photo ops, and there is the opportunity for nice photos at BWM IF they plant flowers early.  Indoor locations are also accepted and appreciated haha.

Thanks ladies!!!!

How I unwind? The FI and I watch old TV shows Photobucket 187image 124image 48image 15image RSVP Date March 31 Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Wedding Photo recommendations near South Plainfield/Bridgewater (or clearly in between)

• Options
    Hi!  Here is a park in Somerset - not sure if it's exactly in the right location but it seems to be in between SP and BW:
     http://www.somersetcountyparks.org/parksFacilities/colonial/ColonialPark.html
  • Options
    Spring Lake Park is terribly drab for wedding photos! I dont know why anyone decided to use it in the first place. Those geese took OVER!
    If you're looking to have a water element in the pics, you can always try New Market Pond. If you go down to the end there is a small water fall that could be cute for a few shots, but probably not what you're looking for. What about up at Washington Rock or something?
  • Options
    I am thinking of the courthouse in Somerville. Sounds odd but I saw some pics there and loved it!
  • Options
    Colonial Park is nice as PP suggested.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Hi!
    We are getting married at BWM in April also, and are having the same dilema for pictures!  We are getting married on location, so we have only the cocktail hour to go somewhere and get back for the reception...
    Right now we are thinking downtown Somerville, it has meaning to us but not sure how well it will photograph...
    Washington Rock might be nice tooo....
    Did you decide on anything yet?  I'm curious ;)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards