Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

How to pick fabric for bridesmaids

My dress is organza and taffeda.

Should theres be the same? Or is there a fabric that goes well with it? I don't want to look..off because the frabrics look silly together.

HELP!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: How to pick fabric for bridesmaids

• Options
    I don't think that people will be scrutinizing your choice in fabrics for your dress vs. BM dresses.  If you're really concerned about it, I guess go with something similar, like taffeta, but I know i"ve never, ever paid attention to that.  Color, yes.  How the bride looks in her dress, yes.  Whether fabrics clash with each other? Not so much.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_how-to-pick-fabric-for-bridesmaids?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:15Discussion:8fac6e84-cb93-4972-88e0-2feb1e9166dePost:fb838f86-388e-461e-be39-2fd95b548dc5">Re: How to pick fabric for bridesmaids</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't think that people will be scrutinizing your choice in fabrics for your dress vs. BM dresses.  If you're really concerned about it, I guess go with something similar, like taffeta, but I know i"ve never, ever paid attention to that.  Color, yes.  How the bride looks in her dress, yes.  Whether fabrics clash with each other? Not so much.
    Posted by blgrout[/QUOTE]

<div>This exactly.  Just make sure you and your girls are at the same formality level and you're all good.  </div>
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Yeah, there's no reason to overthink this.  Nobody will even know what the different fabrics are.
  • Options
    Thanks ladies. I figured I was being obsessive I just needed bridal reassurance :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards