Maryland-Baltimore

Baltimore Museum of Industry

Soooooooo....We reserved our date in October 2011 at the BMI....and was wondering if there are any brides/ brides to be that have married there or plan to get married there that have any advice on utilizing the space...We have rented the Decker Gallery, which includes the patio....and we were wondering what the most effective way to have the ceremony and reception in the gallery would be without clustering everything up and having too much going on at one time....The patio is available for the ceremony, but being at the end of october and a ceremony start time at 6pm...that might be a little chilly.....but any ideas are GREATLY appreciated....Thanks in advance ladies!

Re: Baltimore Museum of Industry

• edited December 2011
    We are getting married there the 7th of October of next year! Decker gallery & patio also... we are planning the ceremony outside pending the weather! We are starting at 6:30 tho.

I still don't know how I want to utilize everything... so many options! I love the atmosphere & can't wait for the killer photo ops everywhere! :)

If you have any ideas, be sure to let me know!

We are doing the Fall themed wedding... I think the lighting & all will be perfect for that.
  • edited December 2011
    Hi ladies,

My fiance and I are interested in this space for our reception which would be spring/summer 2012.  Any advice or FYI which would be helpful to know before callkig them myself?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards