South Carolina-Charleston

Hamby's/other caterers

I am looking for some caterers in the area. I am really liking Hamby's so far, but was wondering if anyone had any other suggestions? Also, has anyone used Hamby's that could give me a review?
LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Re: Hamby's/other caterers

• DRibeiro13DRibeiro13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I tasted with both Cafe Catering and Cru Catering..they were both AWESOME. We decided to go with Cafe because they gave us more bang for our buck and they also have great station set ups and are really good about making everything look pretty. They also have a good selection of china that you can pick out for your event.

I have eaten Hamby catering but all that I have had/seen then cater is finger foods...and that was as good as finger food can get.
  • ack914ack914 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You should look at Meditera catering. We are using them for our wedding and they are amazing! You can have lunch at the Wickliffe House on weekdays which is amazing. We just had our tasting a couple weeks ago and everything was wonderful!
  • tiffanyeltiffanyel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are going with Cafe Catering.... their food is amazing!! Lauren is our contact there and she is super professional and easy to work with. They have a lot of different options for passed apps, stations, stationery apps, etc. We were able to make the menu our own. Their bar prices are also very reasonable!

I would recommend them 1000x over!
  • ScMOBScMOB member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011

HIGHLY recommend Chef Curtis at Royal Grand Catering.  Fabulous to work with, reasonable pricing, delicious food, gorgeous presentation.  Everything he did for my daughter's wedding was above and beyond anything we could ever have hoped for!   His is a GEM!!!!

• kje120kje120 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We also used Cafe Catering and they were fabulous. The food was amazing, the presentation was beautiful, and Lauren was wonderful to work with through all of the planning. I highly recommend them!
  • ZagarigmZagarigm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    so everyone is saying Cafe Catering is amazing but what about their prices? Also in comparison to Duvall, are they a lot cheaper?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards