Getting in Shape

Article

Re: Article

• Great.  Thanks.  Now all I want is blueberry burgers topped with goat cheese and a side of quiona.  Tongue out

We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • that was a great article.

I eat Rye Bread every morning this week!  I will check to see if it's 100% Rye bread.  Yah.

Also I will have to try Kale sometimes, but I do have collard greens that I am going to make tomorrow and that is good too.

Also I want to try Quinoa too.

Thanks
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_article-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:238Discussion:82408208-aa5f-4383-ad87-afed9118046fPost:587ff1f7-58d6-4fb5-ac8c-07440f19b949">Re: Article</a>:
    [QUOTE]that was a great article. I eat Rye Bread every morning this week! <strong> I will check to see if it's 100% Rye bread.</strong>  Yah. Also I will have to try Kale sometimes, but I do have collard greens that I am going to make tomorrow and that is good too. Also I want to try Quinoa too. Thanks
    Posted by PeonyPrincesskdd[/QUOTE]

If it's tasty and thicker than 1/8", it's probably not.

I bought some 100% rye bread and tried to toast it.  Not so much.  It was pretty much inedible!
  • Eww, maybe I will just stick with wheat bread then. LOL

I've not eaten kale either. Raynes? How is it, any good recs for cooking it?
  • I had kale for the first time last night!

Raw, on it's own, it's kinda gross, thought my cats loved chewing on the stalks.  I made mine into kale chips (which I plan on posting about later).  They are so freaking delicious and literally taste like chips.

I've also heard of people using it in lasagna.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards