August 2012 Weddings

Your wedding website

Ladies, what vendor did you use for your wedding website?

We are getting ready to order STDs so I need to make a final decision on whether to use my TK website or another one.

Thanks!
Married my love 8-25-12 TTC #1 since September 2012. BFP 2-2-13. photo 455d4bc3-3623-4c16-8dd1-1fbc7e99e147.jpg BabyFruit Ticker My BFP Chart

Re: Your wedding website

• TK has alot of technical issues on and off, my best advice would be to go somewhere else like weebly, i set mine up on weddingwire.com.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Flowers
    image 160 Invited
    image 2 are ready to party with there boots on! image 0 have better things to do image158 are trying to find there boots
    RSVP Date: July 25th
  • We used weebly and love it! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We used weddingwire.com for our website for our guests! Very easy to work with and it even has an option to put links to your registries under the registry page! :)
  • After seeing someone's WIX site on our local board....I completely aborted my weebly for it and I just finished my new site. I didn't put my website on my save the date though because I wasn't sure if I really wanted to do a website and I didn't like how it looked on our save the date magnets.  I think sites can be cute but at the same time some people put wayyyyyyyy too much info on them...and in those instances...even if I know the couple...i think it's weird. Ultimately, I decided to do one just because I wanted my out of town guests to have a heads up about more details before formal invites. Anyway, since I was doing std card holders because i got my magnets from an etsy seller that did not provide envelopes, I just added the website to the flap of the card. They came out really cute...just finished them today. I think I am sending them tomorrow...or at least the ones I have addresses for....I'm a bit behind on getting those. :)
  • I used wedding wire. It's very easy to navigate and customize.
  • I used the knot. They changed the web address right after we ordered save the dates, but the old URL still redirects to the new one. I didn't want to have to check multiple different sites and prefered having it all on here, plus it was too late to change. If I had it to do all over I probably would have gone with weebly or something similar.
  • I used weddingchannel.com and think it's great.  So easy to use & update.  I am using anrsvp.com for guests to RSVP and like what I see there so far!
  • I'm using weddingwire.com. TK actually ate the first website for a while (like two weeks, very annoying) so I just switched over. Then my TK website came back and I had to delete it.
  • I am using Weddingwire.com as well. I like how their online RSVP system works, and the sites are SO customizable. You can even pick a totally new design theme and it wil just switch your info over without having to re-enter anything. It also incorporates well with a Guest List manager that I've found extremely helpful.
  • Thanks for all of this great feedback!
    Married my love 8-25-12 TTC #1 since September 2012. BFP 2-2-13. photo 455d4bc3-3623-4c16-8dd1-1fbc7e99e147.jpg BabyFruit Ticker My BFP Chart
  • We had one on TK but switched over to Wedding Channel because if you click on the registry links from the wedding web site, Wedding Channel will make a donation to the charity of our choice.  I couldn't justify spending money on a personalized address.
  • We used weebly also. If I had done more research before sending out our std's, I would have used shutterfly. We are using them to have a photo share site (so guests can upload their pictures after the wedding) and I didn't realize that you could set up the website for prewedding info. It has pages for info, accommodations, etc. Weebly is great, but it would have been nice to have it set up all in one place.
  • I used Google sites.  It took a while for me to completely figure it out, but it's really custoizable, so I'm glad I went with that.

Photobucket

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards