African American Weddings
Options

BM gifts!

I am at a lost for figuring out what to get for my BM's any  ideas?

Re: BM gifts!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am buying my BM the jewelry they can wear on the wedding day. This is a good way to keep their costs low.

Several ladies here are very crafty and can make gifts more personal, but I'm not that good so I think jewelry is safe for me. LOL!
    Wedding date July 7, 2012
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got them tote bags from forever 21, pearls for the wedding, t-shirts, nail polish etc. just a grab bag
    If you were coming in the fall I'd brush the summer by...Emily Dickinson imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    FabbiegirlFabbiegirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am not having a bridal party, but when I was, I did not want to get them something cliche or typical that won't realy represent them.  So, I decided on how much I would spend per person and went looking for gifts that they would truly love or represent their personalities the best.  So, if you are only going to spend $20 per person, start thinking about that person's personality and buy them something to fit it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i bought my BMs compacts personalized with their names and our wedding logo from things remembered

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    ellone400ellone400 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got them wedding jewelry, personalized glasses,totes,manicure set,parshmina
    and monogrammed mini photobook,
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies for the good ideas!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards