Delaware
Options

AW: Invites are OUT! (ETA PIP)

They are gone, done, outta here!  We had them done over a week ago, but then my dad (who is paying for the entire reception) added people to the list, so we had to finish them up (and in the midst of surgery, flights, and funerals, they weren't top priority.  But they are out...now to wait for those little envelopes!

ETA:
I forgot FI took pictures of our final invitations as we assembled them, here they are!

Re: AW: Invites are OUT! (ETA PIP)

• Options
    dibsontopdibsontop member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's great!  So exciting!!!

I sealed and stamped ours last night.  I plan to mail them out by the end of the week.  Unfortunately, I'll miss out on the fun of getting the little envelopes back in the mail.  Our RSVP date is September 10th, but we're supposed to be closing on a house August 20th.  If I had used our current address, I would have to hope they got forwarded properly by the post office.  And I couldn't use the new address because we're not in there yet.  So, I had to have them sent to my mom's house.

I jokingly told my sister that every day they came in the mail she was to call me and open it with me on the phone so I didn't miss out on any fun, lol.

• Options
    JennLonginoJennLongino member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on the check!!! VErrrry exciting! May everyone rsvp like they are supposed to!! lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards