Texas-Houston

Centerpiece idea help

Hello again.. im in the middle of trying to figure out my centerpieces. I saw a picutre in a magazine with a glass dome with a strand of white lights in it. I think it looks awesome and want to somehow pull that off. I have already bought 12 glass domes or they are also called clotches. I am having problems figuring out the string of light situation because I wont have access to sockets to plug them in. Are there such adapters that I could plug a 100 christmas light strand into that can make it battery operated and last about 5 hours? I have looked in to battery operated light strands but those only have 10-20 lights and I need more lights than that.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!!!!

Re: Centerpiece idea help

• jobie02jobie02 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You may want to post in budget brides section.  They have some really neat ideas for this type of thing!
  • MissAngelMissAngel member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do you have a picture of this?  I am better with creativity if I know what I'm aiming towards.
  • edited December 2011
    They have some battery pack strings of light. Check our the section of Hobby Lobby where all the Homecoming Mum stuff is. I thought they have some bigger ones than 10-15 lights... but i could be wrong
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards