May 2012 Weddings

What have you accoplished?

Hey ladies!

I'm just curious as too what have you accoplished so far in your wedding planning?!

For me I have the venue, invites, I do letters, timeline, I spy. (I've been planning since offically December '09)  & an enagement shoot booked for fall.
Happy Planning!Smile
~ Amber & Jesse ~ Wedding Countdown Ticker image

Re: What have you accoplished?

• LadyOhhLadyOhh member
    First Comment
    Venue, Colors, dresses/tuxes, flowers (general idea), guest list :)

Food and cake to be determined.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • well since our original plan was to get married next year I already have my dress and some decor purchased.  I've already picked out and put money down on the venue, catering, and the dj.
  • Wow! You ladies are on the ball already! :) I've done my engagement photos and set up a couple very small registries  on our knot website since people have asked us about engagement gifts (and they're great birthday wish lists too!), but other than that I've just been looking around and getting ideas and vendor prices. I'm so anxious to go shopping but I think I should wait a little bit.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I have my colors : Teal and Orange sunset
    I have two wedding gowns to be decided on but I know where the boutiques are to get them :)
    My fiance has his suite picked out.
    Our theme is a beach or ocean theme reception. We our going to get married outside near either a lake or in a garden.
    We know the city were getting married in but not sure on the venues yet.
    I have my hairstylist and make-up artist.
    Gotta lose 10-20 pounds (have a gym membership already)
    Gonna go to the bahamas for honeymoon (place to be determined)
    Dj found
    Bridesmaids and groomsmen chosen
    Decided instead of a bachelorette party have a bachelorette trip to either Chicago or Miami,Fl.
    Perfect fiance check lol
  • we just got engaged on june 9. so far,
    we've picked our colors-- sky blue and chocolate brown,
     i bought a dress today,
    we've picked our reception/wedding sites,
    we have our wedding party picked,
    and we knw we want to go on a cruise to mexico for our honeymoon,
     but we still haven't set a budget. =/ or chosen guests =/ lol.
     we've been looking at cakes-- we have a general idea of what we want...
    we are probably gonna hav a joint bachelor/bachelorette party...

good luck everybody!! :)

~kyle and rianne~

• We have unofficially picked a date, venue, colors and honeymoon. We're also beginning to discuss a lot of the "details," songs, what we want to do with our ceremony, etc. I've been coming up with ideas for flowers, cake, music, readings and things ilke that. I've also picked my MOH.
    May '12 Nesties
    March Siggy Challenge: Furbaby
    MARRIED!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • We got engaged February 25th, but have been planning since sometime in January, as we planned on getting married in May of 2011... that fell through lol.
    So far we have picked our colors: Marine blue & violet
    Date: May 18, 2012
    We have selected a venue, but we have not yet booked it due to finances.
    I have picked my side of the wedding party and their dresses and shoes (Converse. Laughing). 
    We decided on a sand ceremony and bought the sand (still need to get the vases) 
    We have decided on decor options for center pieces & such, just need to buy the materials and construct things.
    We have a pretty final (though still somewhat alterable) guest list
    I know exactly what florals I want (white & lavender roses) 
    We have decided on a theme: traditional happily ever after
    I have a general idea of what kind of dress I want, but I'm finding it difficult to find a simple yet princess-y dress Undecided
    My bridesmaid Rachel, who is a chef, has offered to make our (cheese) cake and we have accepted her offer (I am buying her bridesmaid dress in return + all the swag she'll get as her gift lol) 
    I have decided to wear a necklace that my fiance bought me last sept.  for the wedding (something old) I also know what other accessories I want, just need to buy them!
    We have picked out our wedding favors: bride & groom rubber duckies and plantable cards.
    We also decided to host an Easter egg hunt (there are 4 young kids in the wedding party + a lot more kids on the guest list) prior to the wedding (It was my MIL's idea!) 

Basically we have picked everything out (except my dress!), we are just in the process of making deposits and purchasing details! 

Happy Planning! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards