Chit Chat

Royal Wedding?

Anyone staying up to watch the royal wedding like i am? so excited to see her dress!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Royal Wedding?

• I completely forgot about it. What time will it be on?
  • Coverage has begun, Squeeeeee!!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • im so excited to see Kate's dress!!!
  • I thought Kate and Pippa looked amazing and I refused to leave for work until I saw her dress.  That was cutting it close.

I thought they were both stunning, elegant, regal, and most importantly, MODERN!

I'm a MOB who got up at the crack of dawn when I was 12 to watch Princess Anne's wedding.  Diana's was a no-brainer, of course I watched.  Wasn't a fan of the dress though.

Nice to see the wedding have all the royal elements with a modern twist
  • I came in to work with wet hair and barely any makeup because I wanted to see Kate's dress.  Amazing!
  • I didn't watch it - I'm just watching high lights now. I've seen her dress though, and I do really love it. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Life is good today.
  • She is classically stunning.  I love how it reminds me of Princess Grace of Monaco's dress.
  • She looked amazing. I've been hearing people say that they thought it should have more bling, but I completely disagree. She's so simply elegant, very feminine, very traditional but with a modern twist... and I've never seen her wear anything else with bling. The dress seemed to completely suit her style... one of the reasons I was never a fan of Diana's dress is because it didn't seem to go with her personality. Kate's totally does.
    Rocking the Dress with my Bestie
    Vacation
    Married Bio
    Day Zero / Blog
  • I absolutely LOVED Kate's dress.  Reminded me so much of Grace Kelly.  It was beautiful.  Needless to say if I was to get married in a huge royal wedding that would definitely be my kind of dress!

• I woke up at 4:30 this morning to watch it. It was beautiful! I usually don't follow this type of stuff, but I think it's neat and a mark in history! Stunning dress! I was so glad to see her in a dress with sleeves.
  • I woke up early to see some of the wedding and rushed to work to see the rest! I loved Kate's dress and William's army uniform. The kiss on the balcony wasn't long enough, but it was still cute!
  • LOVE LOVE LOVED IT!

~a~
  • The Dutchess (and soon to be Princess) looked amazing. I love the tradition that the Groom was the very, very, very last to see her in her dres by keeping his back to her. THat is one tradition I LOVE about Royal weddings.

Pippa looked STUNNING in her dress. I LOVED it. Kates was amazing too. And I agree with PP, it was simple and elegant at the same time.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards