Ohio-Columbus

Venue Needed

I'm saying "I do" in August and I don't have a venue. I want an indoor wedding. Anyone have any ideas? I live in Pickaway county and a small budget. I want to have my wedding in a close area to the county I live and at a reasonable cost. Your help will be greatly thanked. 

Re: Venue Needed

• There are quite a few venues in Grove city if that's not too far for you.
  • I've heard great things about Gahanna Sanctuary for those on a budget.
  • The Olde Gahanna Sanctuary is great, but not really near pickaway county.
  • Try JPs BBQ on Norton Rd. at Bolton Field Airport. I have to be honest - when you first walk in you kind of think to yourself, what the heck BUT once you get to their party area (airplane hanger), its really nice! The price is reasonable. Carol seems to be a little off but she is truly great!

The food is awesome too, btw! Also, don't look at the pictures on line. Their website is super cheesy and doesn't give their venue justice!
  • THe Madison on Paint in Chillicothe is good.  We had our ceremony at the Adena Mansion in the barn, and it would be perfect for a reception.
    Where there is love, there is life.-Ghandi
  • I am using Autumn Lakes in Sunbury for my July wedding. They are affordable. They are a wedding and reception venue. They also do the catering. They supply the tables, chairs, table cloths, and napkins (in pretty much any color you want). You bring your own alchol and they provide a bartendar.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards