Wedding Party

Bridesmaid Dress Drama!

I had my 3 bridesmaids go to David's Bridal with me to look at dresses. I picked out 5 that I really liked. Each bridesmaid had opinions about each dress, the color, length and cut. If one like a dress, then the other two hated it. Isn't it all about what I want?! 
The question is, should I just pick ONE dress and tell them this is it. OR should I pick two or three and have them decide which one they will pick. Do most brides just pick out the dress or are bridesmaids usually involved in the decision making?

Re: Bridesmaid Dress Drama!

• It's not about you. They pay for the dress so they should pick it. tell them a color and length and let them find a dress at any store they want.  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I think I am going to pick the designer, color, length, and material. Then they can pick whatever dress they want. I have a wide range of body types and I think that will work the best and have the least problems. (Even though they say I can pick whatever I want, there have been issues already.)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards