Getting in Shape

PLEASE HELP I need some helpful hints to tone

I have been gaining some weight over the last few months. And i am a lot bigger then i use to be. I would really like to start trying to lose my tummy a little but and just tone up everything. Anyone have some helpful hints that would help me?

Re: PLEASE HELP I need some helpful hints to tone

• start watching what you eat and workout consistently.
  • i would say start working out even a couple times a week if you do not already!  Hold yourself accountable, or better yet have someone ELSE hold you accountable, to sticking to those workouts.  Once you have worked out consistenly for a few weeks, add a day or to until you are working out 4-5 days a week.  And of course they don't have to be hour or 2 hour long workouts.  A lot of times I find that even if I make it to the gym for 20 minutes i feel and look a lot better AND I watch what I eat more.
  • It's a combination of eating clean (nothing processed), cardio, drinking lots of water, getting enough sleep, and weight training.  I lost the tire around my midsection by doing all of these things.  Also, I use whole foods protein supplement after a weight-training session.  The key really is eating clean and getting enough protein in your diet.  Non-fat, plain greek yogurt is an excellent way to start your day off.  I add a little organic agave syrup and flax seed to mine.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards