Arizona-Tucson

Reflections at Hilton El Corridor

Hello Brides!

I am getting married at the new Reflections property Hilton El Corridor. I live out of town and haven't been able to see the progress on the property. I was in town over the Holidays and started to get a little nervous as to whether or not they will be done on time. Any Reflections brides out there with an update on the property?? Thanks in advance for your help!

Re: Reflections at Hilton El Corridor

• NReeves520NReeves520 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sure of the exact address. Reflections has another property next to it that has been there for a while. The address to that property is 9800 N. Oracle Rd. When is your friend getting married?
  • gvega5gvega5 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    when are you getting married? I heard the first month of weddings scheduled for the new place have been moved to the westward look b/c it won't be finished in time. However, I met someone that is getting married in may and she said the may weddings are still supposed to be at the new site.  
  • NReeves520NReeves520 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My wedding isn't until October so I am should be fine. I am just a little panicked because it is difficult to start working on decor without seeing the venue. Thanks for the update! That was very helpful.
  • edited December 2011
    I am also getting married there in October and I just recieved a letter from Reflections this weekend saying that there have been delays and the opening of the hotel will not be until June 15th 2010....Since January 2010, there hasn't been any work done on the hotel and the developer has not returned any calls or emails from Reflections over the last few weeks.  It also said that they have made arrangements with the Westin La Paloma Resort and Loews Ventana Canyon Resort as a backup to the Hotel in the even further delays occur in the construction of the Hotel.
    So I am pretty nervous too!  How are we suppose to finish planning (i.e. order invites, etc) not knowing if the hotel is even going to be finished!!  I really hope everything turns out fine!!
  • xxochitlxxochitl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My wedding was suppose to be there next month and unfurtanately, it's not going to be there... we will be having it at their current location. I was very bummed about it for a couple of weeks, but oh well, I belive everything happens for a reason.
  • edited December 2011
    So here is an update!  I was suppose to have my wedding there on October 22, 2010, but the whole thing in in limbo so no one even knows if it will be completed.  According to what Reflections has heard, Workers are suppose to start May 15th and it would be done the middle part of October...so I'm not even taking a chance!  Our new location is Mountain View Country Club in Saddle Brooke.  I too was bummed at first, but no use crying over spilled milk.  We are moving forward again and have resumed planning.  I feel for all the other brides like me who can no longer have their wedding at the Hilton El Corridor.  But I also commend John and Debie at Reflections for making all the arrangements for alternative locations!  Thank You!
  • srgesquieresrgesquiere member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Hi, I am also a future El Corridor bride. Just so you know the site has not had any building permits since Feb 2010. The site is not even close to being finished I would describe it as a plot of land. Have they worked anything out with you yet? I am so nervous!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards