Ohio-Northeast

Local Calligraphers

Hi There! A co-worker of mine is in search of someone that does calligraphy. They are looking for someone to write on business size place cards. Any info would be greatly appreciated! 
IAmPregnant Ticker Anniversary

Re: Local Calligraphers

• edited December 2011

I took a cake decorating class at JoAnn's in Fairlawn this summer and ironically, our instructor mentioned that she does calligraphy. She hand-wrote our "diplomas" for class and they were really beautiful! I can send you her info if you're interested.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    If you could send me her info, that would be great! Thank you! 
  • edited December 2011
    Hi! My friend is doing my calligraphy and she is doing an AMAZING job! She is in school to be an art teacher and is soooo talented. Her name is Allysia Tkalcic and her email is Ajt40@zips.uakron.edu

If she doessn't get back to you (or your friend) email me at Kathleen585@gmail.com and i will get you her number.
    hope this helps!

Amy
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you! 
  • edited December 2011
    Jenya,

I'm still trying to get some contact info for you. Her name is Melinda Turner and she is a Wilton instructor at the JoAnn's in Fairlawn. If the calligrapher that akp14 doesn't work out, let me know and I'll try to get you a phone number or email for Melinda.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards