August 2012 Weddings

It just hit me today!!!

Holy COW!!!  It just hit me today when one my customer's asked when the wedding was again that it's NEXT FRIDAY!!!!  OMG!!!  It has come so fast and thank goodness that I am almost done.  Final fitting is this weekend along with bachlorette party.  All vendors are paid off and all I have to do is finish the favors (doing water bottles) and the centerpieces.  I'm so excited now I can't stand it.
image 141 Are ready to party!
weddingcountdown.com Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: It just hit me today!!!

• Wow. How exciting!
    imageAnniversary
  • Happy Wedding Day!!! Mine is in 19 days, so excited.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Me too! FI and I went to get our marriage license yesterday morning and we were in line, making small talk at the courthouse with a couple behind us, and they asked if we were getting married that day by the clerk or just getting the license and when I said, "no, it's next week" it just suddenly got so close! Next week...next wednesday- I can check the weather at our location now on the 10-day forecast, I just sent in the last caterer check (HUGE,) and working on the seating plan and "day of" timeline...Augh! So excited Laughing
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • colstj1colstj1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited July 2012

Omg This didn't hit me until just now either. I am next weekend as well. Just got super emotional at work. Oh boy.. .

• I started crying on the bus because I was listening to my morning-of playlist and just imagining how great it will feel to wake up 17 days from now and know it's my wedding day. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards