Mississippi

Alfred Angelo Color Swatches

Hi ladies! I ordered an Alfred Angelo swatch card so that I could have a swatch of my bridesmaids' dresses. The colors "Grape" and "Ruby" have been claimed. I definitely do not need the rest of these colors. So, if you need a swatch, I would be happy to mail one to you for $1.00, payable through PayPal (enough to cover shipping). Shipping will cost more for international brides. There is also one swatch of ivory and one swatch of white for those of you who bought your bridal gowns from Alfred Angelo.

Just PM with the color you need and address. I will send further instructions from there. Happy wedding planning!

Re: Alfred Angelo Color Swatches

• edited December 2011
    UPDATE- the following colors are no longer available:

Berry * Blue Jay * Burnt Orange * Butter * Celedon * Charcoal Gray * Cherry * Clover * Eggplant * Expresso * Grape * Kiwi * Lettuce * Lipstick * Mocha * Navy * Persimmon * Pink * Pistachio * Pool * Riveria Sky * Ruby * Sugar Plum * Sunshine * Tangelo * Tealness * Victorian Lilac * White * Wine
  • edited December 2011
    do you still have shamrock?
  • edited December 2011
    Hi brides! I do not have any of Alfred Angelo's brand new colors for 2010. I have a swatch card from 2009.
  • jbarnhart31jbarnhart31 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi! Do you have the color Blue Jay available? I'm not sure if it is new in 2010 or not... my email address is jbarnhart31@gmail.com
    Thank you!
  • edited December 2011
    do you have the berry and champagne still available?
  • Do you have pistachio and blue box?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards