Illinois

renting a summer home good idea or bad

Wehave been looking at renting a summer home or an estate for our wedding (ceramony and reception) would that be bad to be married in some one elses home? and does any one know of a good place?(we are looking in IL, WI, or MO)

Re: renting a summer home good idea or bad

• Walters4hawksWalters4hawks member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Galena, IL. (Eagle Ridge Resort) Galena & Eagle Ridge is beautiful. They are a little pricey but worth it. If you want something a little less exspensive Galena still has other resorts you should check out. I love Galena and we got married in Galena. I got my wedding gown, tuxes, bridesmaids thru a bridal store in Galena. (I Do Bridal) I Do Bridal also has a wedding planner we used. They really made my wedding expirence a memorable one. Brandi knew all the local vendors and venues. You should really check Galena and the bridal store/planner out!!! Brandi is very affordable too and even if u don't get married in Galena I recommend using her for your wedding. She said she travels to Iowa, Wisconsin, and Illinois. Hope i helped you out!
  • Walters4hawksWalters4hawks member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Also in Galena check out OAK HILLS & LEFEVRE INN RESORT!!!!! A MUST!!! You won't be disappointed!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards