Missouri-St Louis

STL Officiant and Photographer

I am getting married on Sep 30, 2011 in Forest Park -- St. Louis, MO. I need a recommendation for someone to marry us in an outdoor ceremony - short and sweet. And, we need a top notched photographer. I am willing to spend money on the photographer. I have contacted St. Louis Color.

Suggestions, Opinions?!

Jennifer

Re: STL Officiant and Photographer

• edited December 2011
    We are getting married by Doug Robinson with "with this ring" He was suggested by our photographer actually. we are using www.sjmackyphotography.com We absolutely cannot say enough great things about her...Good luck! Forest Park is beautiful!
  • edited December 2011
    I used Doug Robinson as well- he was great.

For a photographer I used Amy Pflasterer- she was wonderful and my pictures are still some of the best I've seen.
    White Knot
    Stand up for something you believe in. White Knot
  • klgrh6klgrh6 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Robert Janes at JanesStudios.com or at Robert Janes-Janes Studio Photography on facebook to see his work. He's amazing! Best quality work I've seen in STL he's new to the area but he's unbelievably talented. We're so excited for our upcoming wedding, since our engagement photos turned out great!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • spinajenniferspinajennifer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks all!! Anymore people out there in knot world, I would love suggestionts on top notch photographers! And, officiants.

Anyone know anything about Millenium  Productions or TKO DJ?!
  • edited December 2011
    Ok, so I was very picky on my photographer as well.  I am using Liz with LPhotographie.  Others I looked at and really like are:

Kelly Park Photography
    Lisa Hessel Photography
    Beth Berry Photography
    Megan Thiele Studios
    Clary Photo
    Mike Cassimatis - MNC Photography
    Untamed HeART Photography
  • rweiss07rweiss07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love my photographer- Mirage photo  they wil really work with you to give you what you want

we are using TKO - they have been very great- my fiance used to work with them and he said we have to use them - they are professional and are open to any ideas- they can do lighting and get you a deal on a photo booth too
  • cgeithmancgeithman member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lisa Wassilak is a great photographer. She's listed with theknot and has a website: www.foreveryoursimages.com. Very nice, individualized, and VERY reasonably priced. She's a good friend of mine and she did my first wedding 9 years ago and will be doing my 2nd in October. She's taken my family pictures and pics of my kids for years and I've always been very happy. Lisa will also be at the wedding show at the Columns in St. Charles next weekend so you can check out her work for yourself. She's also running some really good specials for the show.

Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • lgallagher16lgallagher16 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Liz from L Photographie is awesome to work with.  She did my wedding pics just recently and everyone who has seen them has been amazed at how beautiful they are. 

For officiant, check out Carolyn Burke - Wedding Liasion.  Her website is:http://www.weddingliaison.com/.
  • Rhodus02Rhodus02 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Fresh Photos!  Just was in a wedding and they were amazing!  Her name is Regina and her and her husband work together!  the bride couldnt of been happier!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards